Monday, November 10, 2008

Olivia: Wedding Planning


You know, I've always wanted a long engagement, and ours is long for sure... but lately, I've been thinking... I don't think we could HANDLE having a short engagement!!

I mean, it took us A YEAR to get around to having an engagement party, (March 7th, 2009 is the date as of now!) and it'll take us at least 3 times that to get a wedding together, which will bring us to the date Steven and I were trying to aim for in 2011... but how do you think things will have changed by then??
Text Color

For the better I hope... By then, most of my friends will have graduated from college, everybody will be in a different part of the world! WE will be somewhere else for sure. Although 3 years is a LONG TIME... I have no idea WHERE we'll be... LA? New York? Hong Kong? London? Pakistan???? 3 years ago, I didn't know I would decide to become a film major after a major switching binge from Music to Business to I think advertising for a week... ended up in the Film school and occasionally the Economics suite... with a ring on my finger and a boy attached to it? Don't get me wrong, I'm MORE than glad how things turned out... just... Who'd a-thunk it? I think I'm a totally different person 3 years ago, and I hope I'll change again 3 years from now... 'cause how boring would life be if I'm the same person I was 3 years ago??

Anyway, less than 3 years from now, if all things go to plan, I be walking down the isle with a veil on my face... I'm TOO EXCITED!!!!

No comments: