Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Steven: My first post

Hi everyone this is Steven. I'm at work, which means i should be doing work but I don't want to do work so I'm going to write on this blog my fiancee started. Anyways, I'm excited cause Olivia made crabcakes and cookies for our election day party tonight. Mmmmm. This was my first time voting as well though I could have voted in the last election. I just didn't know much about politics, so I didn't vote. Of course I didn't get a cheer like Olivia did when I voted. Oh well. Anyone who's reading this and is a Liverpool supporter the games on at 2:30 today and if you cant' get to a tv there's always espn360.com! Go Reds! Anyways, I don't have much else to say at the moment and I hope I did this right cause like I said this is my first blog ever. Another first that's pretty cool. Alright talk to you later.

No comments: