Monday, November 10, 2008

Steven: Awwww

Isn't Olivia just the cutest. I just read read her blog about our wedding plans, and I'm getting excited too. I don't mind having a three year long engagement and I actually prefer having that much time to prepare. The only problem I find is when I tell people 2011 it's almost like they think wow that's so long from now they might not even get married or they're not sure about getting married so they want to keep the date a long time off. Of course neither of these ideas are correct. I really don't care when we get married, it's all about having a great wedding. Don't get me wrong I think the actual marriage part is the most important part of a wedding, but at the same time it's not anything really changes when it happens. It'll probably be the best moment of my life, but at the same time, I've already decided to spend the rest of my life with Olivia. I decided that before I got down on one knee. Saying I do will make it "official", but it's not like because of that I will be anymore more devoted to her than I am now. I will just be able to call her my wife after that. =)

Anyways, getting off marriage and weddings for a sec, I wanted to let everyone know that Liverpool won 3-0 this weekend and Robbie Keane scored his first two goals for Liverpool in the premier league. Isn't that awesome! I sadly didn't get to watch the game, but that's okay cause I got to spend more time with Olivia and take care of her while her head hurt. Also the Titans won to move to 9-0! Stupid Bears for thinking they could beat the Titans. I lost my fantasy game this week because I started the wrong two players. Dang it. That's alright as long as I make the playoffs I'll be good. Anyways, that's all that I've got right now, so I guess I'll get back to work. =(

1 comment:

melody said...

hello guys. it's great to see this blog of the two of you together! (i might have said that already) and although i don't get all the football part of it but Steven i enjoy getting to know you this way too! cheers guys - whenever that wedding will be i'll be there. :P